Here are a Few Tips to Keep the Kids Safe on Halloween
It's trick or treat time and that means the streets will be filled ghosts & princesses and witches and children in various other costumes. Halloween is Tuesday and here are some tips from the Boys & Girls Club of West Alabama to keep the kiddos safe.
* Trick or treat in groups in well lit areas
* Put reflective tape on costumes or the treat bag
* Only visit homes with a front porch light on
* Use sidewalks and crosswalks and don't text while walking
* Have an adult check all candy before eating it.
The Tuscaloosa News also has some great Halloween safety tips, check those out here