10 Ideas for Improving McFarland Mall
I have the extreme displeasure of driving past McFarland Mall twice a day, and I can't be the only one who thinks this area of real estate is in dire need of a makeover. Here are 10 ideas for improving Tuscaloosa's biggest eyesore.
- Just raze it to the ground
- Use it as a filming location for a post-nuclear holocaust action movie
- Blow it up
- Transport it, brick by brick, to the dang GARBAGE DUMP
- Raze it to the ground and build any or a combination of the following: Trader Joe's, Ikea, Whole Foods, Dave & Buster's, literally anything else
- Fill it with cherry bombs and set it on fire
- See if 100 dudes with power washers could blast it into the next dimension
- Raze it to the ground and build a new park
- Renovate it, I guess?
- Literally anything besides the current action plan
What are your suggestions? I think it's a shame that McFarland Mall is in its current state. Have you ever seen what the mall looked like in its heyday? It was awesome. I get seriously bummed out thinking of all the people who made memories in this space and now have to see it crumbling before their eyes.