Tuscaloosa’s Druid City Music Hall To Host First-Ever Beer Festival on the Strip Saturday
The Druid City Music Hall will offer 40 craft beers from more than two dozen U.S. breweries Saturday at its first-ever Beer Festival.
Paige Parrucci, a spokesperson for the venue, said what started as a small idea blossomed into plans to put on the city's premier beer festival.
To that end, this Saturday from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m., DCMH will host 26 breweries with 40 different beers to taste inside the recently renovated space.
The event will coincide nicely with the Crimson Tide's away game against the Arkansas Razorbacks, which is set to kick off at 2:30, and Parrucci said the Music Hall will have the match on a 16-foot high-definition LED screen and "the best sound system in Tuscaloosa."
“I believe this will be an awesome opportunity for us to partner with some of our favorite breweries. We are also excited to introduce the new and improved music hall to folks that may not have been here since the renovations," she said. "Also, the value is amazing great beer samples, a t-shirt, a commemorative pint glass, and the Alabama game - I can’t think of a better way to spend the afternoon.”
Parrucci said tickets are available on DCMH's website and are expected to sell out. Passes cost $50 each, but attendees can get them for half off until midnight Friday using the code in the Facebook post embedded above.
According to the venue, the following breweries will be featured at the event.
- Avondale Brewing Company (Birmingham, AL)
- Back Forty Beer Co. (Birmingham, AL)
- Blackberry Farm Brewery (Maryville, TN)
- Black Warrior Brewing Company (Tuscaloosa, AL)
- Cahaba Brewing Company (Birmingham, AL)
- Common Bond Breweries (Montgomery, AL)
- Druid City Brewing Company (Tuscaloosa, AL)
- Ferus Artisan Ales (Trussville, AL)
- Edmund’s Oast Brewing Co. (Charleston, SC)
- Fairhope Brewing Company (Fairhope, AL)
- Good People Brewing Company (Birmingham, AL)
- Hi-Wire Brewing (Asheville, NC)
- Maine Beer Company (Freeport, ME)
- Monday Night Brewing (Atlanta, GA)
- Oak Mountain Brewing Company (Pelham, AL)
- Rouge Ales (Newport, OR)
- Salty Nut Brewery (Huntsville, AL)
- Scofflaw Brewing Company (Atlanta, GA)
- Sloop Brewing (East Fishkill, NY)
- Straight to Ale (Huntsville, AL)
- Stone Brewing Company (Escondido, CA)
- Sweetwater Brewing Company (Atlanta, GA)
- Uproot Brewing (Birmingham, AL)
- Westbrook Brewing Company (Mt. Pleasant, SC)
- Wild Leap Brew Co. (Lagrange, GA)
- Whole Hog Brews (Stevens Point, WI)
For more updates on events coming to the Tuscaloosa area, stay connected to the Tuscaloosa Thread.