5 Things to Do in Tuscaloosa This Weekend
What's going down in T-Town this weekend? We've got the info you need to plan your first days of Spring Break 2018!
1. Brummi's Yummies Grand Opening: this new bakery opens its doors Saturday at 10 a.m. Come check out their cupcakes, cookies, and more.
2. Bama Baseball: The Tide takes on New Mexico State at 2 p.m. today (Friday, March 9) and again in a double-header Saturday that also begins at 2 p.m.
3. Bama Softball: Catch the action at Rhoads Stadium as the Tide hosts Boston College at 4 p.m. today and Fordham at 6 p.m. Saturday's lineup includes Boston College at 1:30 p.m. and Fordham at 4 p.m. If the game isn't rained out, Bama will play Samford Sunday at 1:30 p.m.
4. Meet the Easter Bunny: Kids can get their pictures taken with The Easter Bunny at University Mall's Center Court.
5. Tuscaloosa United Concert: Catch this music festival Saturday from 3 p.m. to 11 p.m. Saturday at Band of Brothers Brewing Company. Doors open at 1 p.m. with a $5 admission charge and kids 10 and under admitted for free. The lineup includes Clear Sky Bluegrass Band, Judy Moore and the Goodtime Country Band, Tommy Gardener and Patty Townsend, Brother 2 Brother Band, and the John Wilson Band.