Catfish 100.1 is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
Catfish 100.1 is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. All of your favorite classic country hits, Wally in the Mornings plus local news, traffic and weather is now available anytime on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up Catfish 100.1 on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for Catfish 100.1. Tap on the station logo to get to the Catfish 100.1 skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the Catfish 100.1skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play Catfish."
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send us an email at: email@example.com.