7 Things You Can Do Instead of Talking About Alabama’s National Championship Loss
The Clemson Tigers defeated Alabama in a heartbreaking loss in last night's College Football Playoff National Championship Game. Wondering how to deal with it? I've got you covered.
1. Tell your boss you have to attend a funeral today--for your hopes and dreams.
2. Clean the house. Take out all your anger and frustration as you scrub the floors with a toothbrush and mumble obscenities about Lane Kiffin and Steve Sarkisian.
3. Take a hot shower. NO ONE CAN SEE YOU CRY IN THE SHOWER.
4. Netflix binge!
5. Wear headphones while at the office. Tell people you're listening to an audiobook of The Sound and The Fury so that when some idiot tries to step to you with trash talk you can change the subject by asking her questions about the veracity Faulkner's stream-of-consciousness technique. Watch her walk away--then get back to crying!
6. Just cry. Go ahead. Let it out.
7. Remind yourself that it could always be worse--you could be an Auburn fan.