List of Concerts In and Around Tuscaloosa for 2017
Here is a quick schedule of shows hitting our area through the end of the year along with a playlist. We’ll try to update the list as we learn of more.
Click on the artist or event name to purchase tickets.
- June 2 & 3 – Rock the South Music Festival featuring Luke Bryan, Sam Hunt, Maren Morris, Brett Eldredge, Dustin Lynch Chris Janson, High valley, and more, Cullman
- June 3 – Brantley Gilbert with Tyler Farr and Luke Combs at the Amphitheater at The Wharf, Orange Beach
- June 6 – Jimmy Buffett & The Coral Reefer Band at Amphitheater at The Wharf, Orange Beach
- June 9 – The Lagoons at Live at the Plaza in Tuscaloosa
- June 16 – Justin Oliver at Live at the Plaza in Tuscaloosa
- June 23 – Tarred & Feathered at Live at the Plaza in Tuscaloosa
- July 7 – Campbell Station at Live at the Plaza in Tuscaloosa
- July 13 – Dwight Yoakam at Druid City Music Hall in Tuscaloosa
- July 14 & 15 – Florida Georgia Line with Nelly, Chris Lane, and Morgan Wallen at Amphitheater at The Wharf, Orange Beach
- August 4 – Kenny Chesney with Midland at Tuscaloosa Amphitheater
- August 10 – Jason Aldean with Chris Young + Kane Brown at Oak Mountain Amphitheater
- September 7 – Lady Antebellum with Kelsea Ballerini + Brett Young at Oak Mountain Amphitheater
- September 8 – Clint Black at Bama Theatre
- September 15 – Eric Church at the Tuscaloosa Amphithear
- September 16 – Chris Stapleton with Anderson East and Brent Cobb at Oak Mountain Amphitheater, Pelham (Rescheduled from June 10)
- September 20 – Drake White and the Big Fire at Druid City Music Hall
- October 11 – Willie Nelson & Family with Jamey Johnson at the Tuscaloosa Amphitheater
- October 19 – Florida Georgia Line with Nelly + Chris Lane at Oak Mountain Amphitheater
Here’s a quick playlist we’ve put together to help get you ready for these upcoming shows. Download it and crank it up!
- Buy on iTunes & Amazon